Campaign Monitor: How to make a subscriber active who has previously unsubscribed
- Go to the "List and Subscribers" tab and select the "suppressed" indicator visible at the bottom of the "Lists" column.
- Locate the email address of the person that has "Unsubscribed". Tick the checkbox on their record and then choose "Remove selected" from the bottom of the list.
- Confirm that you wish to remove the selected address from the suppression list.
- Now you need to go back to the "List and Subscriber" lists for the campaigns / newsletters that the account holder wants to receive. Use the search tool to locate the email or name of the person. If the status is still showing that account as "Unsubscribed" you need to tick the checkbox and then choose to move selected user to "Active" - then press the "Move" button.
- Confirm that you have permission to re-subscribe that account holder. (This is to ensure you are complying with anti-spam regulations set by the Government.)
- If the email address is active - and the email address is not in the suppression list... then they should successfully receive the next campaign. You might like to check back for user activity when the campaign goes out to see if that account holder received and opened the campaign.